Tufa Tour 2 September 21-24, 2017
Imagine boarding a Magic Bus and taking a ride to an enchanted valley on the edge of the Great Smokey Mountains for a meet, greet and feast with the band. And that’s only the beginning of the Tufa Tour 2 itinerary! Many more surprises to come and discounts on tour packages are available now
Tuatha Dea and Celtic Force Enterprises, Inc. are teaming up to give you a memorable experience in Gatlinburg, TN.
What did the people on the first Tufa Tour say??
“Everything was wonderful, couldn’t ask for better”
“I had a great time and wish to return”
“We have spread the word and may have additional people that want to attend”
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIENCE??
Thursday Night: Take a Magic Bus ride with us to the Enchanted Valley Barn where we will meet and greet, have dinner and talk to special guest, author Alex Bledsoe LIVE about his Tufa novels to kick off the weekend.
Friday: You will have a free day to enjoy all Gatlinburg has to offer PLUS we will be offering special outings that you can take part in. You will be able to chose from several activities such as hiking, zip lining and other activities for an small additional fee or do your own thing. Create the day YOUR way. More details to follow.
Friday Night: Dinner at the Brookside Event Center followed by a drum circle session with band members. You get to eat, drink and bang on the drums.
What could be better? How about…..
Saturday: We start our day with a coach tour into the Smoky Mountains to visit historic Cade’s Cove. You will step back in time a couple of centuries and experience how the folks lived on the “frontier”. After a rest break at the resort we will once again board the coach to visit Chip’s Antiques, the filming site for “the Hum and the Shiver” video. (Not only a cool location but a great antique shop) From there we travel to Pigeon Forge for Dinner and a Concert by the band at…..Hard Rock Cafe! What a way to finish off the week!
Not only will you be able to spend special time with band members, you have many things to see and do in the area AND some free time to do it
- Ripley’s (Believe It or Not) offers several attractions that will wow and amaze you.
- There are zip-lines, hiking, mini golf, special theaters, Arial tram rides, chair lifts and much more to choose from.
- Shopping and plenty of activities are within walking distance of our Hotel
- Many other activitiess are a short drive (or trolley ride) away.
- If you are a fan of spirits (the drink, not ghosts), Gatlinburg features several distilleries, wineries and breweries that offer tastings.
(ghosts tours are an available option as well)
- Other places you might want to check out…
- Or you can choose to just chill by the stream at the Hotel
Tufa Tour Package Details:
- 3 nights hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy)
- 3 dinners
- 3 continental breakfasts
- Exclusive meet and greet with band members
- Q&A with Tufa Tales author Alex Bledsoe
- Drum circle hosted by band members
- Tour with guide to Cade’s Cove in the Smokey Mountains
- Passes to local attractions
- Discount for lunch at Fox and Parrot Tavern
- Passes for Tuatha Dea concert at Hard Rock Cafe
- Time to explore Gatlinburg
What is not included in package:
Getting here: You are responsible for getting to our Host Hotel in Gatlinburg.
- If you are driving, it’s relatively easy to find. We’ll be making route suggestions.
- If you are flying, Knoxville, TN is the nearest large airport. Shuttle service to Gatlinburg is available or you can rent a car.
Gratuity: You are responsible for tips to wait staff, guides, etc.
Lunches: You are responsible for your lunches
Trolley: You are responsible for Trolley fees (50¢ one way..Arts/Crafts route-$1 all day)
Alcohol: You are responsible for any alcoholic beverages
Tufa Tour Package Price: (You MUST BE 18 or OLDER to register)
Price per person including taxes:
Registration Fee $649.00
Based on double occupancy…two people sharing a room
This can be two queen beds or one king bed.
Single room rates available for an additional $250
$150 Non-refundable deposit secures your registration
Have a Question? Contact Celtic Force at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tufa Tour is a joint venture offered by Tuatha Dea & Celtic Force Enterprieses, Inc.